Here I stand watching the stars in brazil... thinking about you and about the future. I still think about our last talk... i really miss you a lot but i guess that we shouldn't talk because when we do i want to wrap you in my arms untill leaving you breathless... and we know that is not the best moment.. i miss you a lot honey. Olvide la pasword jajajaja
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHere I stand watching the stars in brazil... thinking about you and about the future. I still think about our last talk... i really miss you a lot but i guess that we shouldn't talk because when we do i want to wrap you in my arms untill leaving you breathless... and we know that is not the best moment.. i miss you a lot honey.
ResponderEliminarOlvide la pasword jajajaja
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar